So The Wombats have just pulled a Sia, if you will, and done some sneaky cryptic ‘announcement’ on their Facebook.
Some Investigative Journalism (a quick peek at their website) reveals a countdown to SOMETHING:
Obviously, as the purveyors of deadly serious music news and up-to-date breaking stories, we’ve deduced that here are the possibilities of what’s going to be announced at 9am next Monday (UK time mates):
- There’s a new fourth Wombat in the group
- The entire band is being replaced by a lineup of talking wombats
- They’re sick of being consistently compared to overweight nocturnal Australian animals and are becoming The Meerkats
- Their faces have been bitten off by bats and now they’re just the Woms
- They’ve had their wombs savagely pulled out so they’re becoming The Bats
- They’re releasing a new album
WE’LL KEEP Y’UPDATED.